The common faults of magnetic separator and resolving methods
The common faults of magnetic separator and resolving methods:
1, magnetic separation - mechanical and electrical - machine overheating and abnormal noise. The following are possible causes for these faults:
1) Inadequate lubrication or mechanical wear;
2) fan leaves missing or too warn;
3) switch circuit with poor contacts, broken power cable, or operating single phase;
4) voltage is too low.
2, magnetic separator - abnormal sound in operation, the cylinder is stuck by the barrier or not turning, the cylinder bottom box. The reason for this is often because an object gets stuck in the bottom case, and magnetic blocks are off and making the cylinder squeaky. This is a serious condition that can cause the tube skin to get cut. At this time stop the machine and get maintenance to troubleshoot the problem.
3, These are reasons for the speed reducer overheating:
1) Insufficient or contaminated oil
2) the worm gear has too much wear, or the mesh is bad;
3) the bearing lacks lubrication or it is badly worn.
4, magnetic separator the reasons for the magnetic field intensity weakening:
1) the temperature is too high;
2) sun exposure;
3) acid and alkali corrosion.
A gauss meter measurements can be used. The magnetic separation machine consists of a frame, rotor cage, hollow shaft, concentrate tank, gear, etc. Install a base with the hollow bearing as a benchmark for measuring the elevation and levelness. Use the magnetic positioning to stand as a benchmark. The clearance between the upper and lower magnetic system and rotor cage adjustment must be accurate. Its clearance limit deviation is 0 to + 1 mm.